High speed radio channel for transmission of the digital television signals according to DVB-T 1.0 standard or digital data flow with the rate up to 31 Mbit/s
"Digital Solutions", SPE, LLC developed wireless transmitter and receiver of video and data flows via DVB-T 1.0 radio standard with support of all the standard specifications.
The developed system has the following characteristics:
- Resolutions support up to 1920x1080
- H.264 encoding/decoding
- QPSK, QAM16 and QAM64 modulation modes
- Channel bandwidth : 8MHz
- Fourier transform : 2K , 8K
- Convolutional code rate 1 /2, 2 /3, 3 /4, 5 /6, 7/8
- Length of the guard interval : 1 /32, 1/16 , 1/8 , 1/4
- Possibility of spectrum inversion
- Total rate of data transmission - up to 31 Mbit / s
- Supports up to 6 channels of diversity reception
- Transmission of analog and digital video
- Transfer audio and user data
- Data transfer speed up to 30 Mbit/s
- Operating temperature range: -10 ... +50 deg . C. (possible modernization of the system for extending the temperature range).
- Radio output power: 4 watts.
- Robotic complexes
- CCTV system
- Systems of professional video filming
High speeds transmission allow video transmission of both definition standard (SD) and high-definition (HD). Digital transmission method provides sample pre-and post-processing (organization display "picture in picture", overlay information on image, analysis and pattern recognition, etc.), compression/encoding, and guaranteed high quality images in the coverage area.
An important feature of the system is the ability to transfer not only the video signal but also digital data stream. Connection to the system of any digital and analog interfaces transmission (if appropriate refining) and multiplexing of multiple interfaces is possible.
At the request of the Customer production of data transmission system to operate in any frequency range from 50 MHz to 2 GHz with an output power from 1 to 100 W is possible.
Broad options modulation of the transmitted signal allows carrying out a flexible choice of the speed of transmission and system range. Realization of "data security" function for prevention of reception of video and other data standard means is also possible. The receiver DVB-T standard with use of the carried reception provides the method of addition optimizing the relation signal/noise that allows improving system characteristics considerably.
Transmission system provides a wide range of opportunities in adapting to different applications:
- flexibility in system configuration to connect different interfaces;
- possibility of implementing a wide range of frequency settings and power broadcast transmitter;
- possibility of advanced digital video processing, audio and other transmitted data;
- feasibility evaluation of received signal quality (the presence of the reverse channel) and changing the modulation mode to increase noise immunity of the system (by reducing the speed of data transmission);
- establishing a system to the required temperature range and taking into account other influencing factors;
ability to integrate the system in various complexes (size and energy savings).