Sometimes in the process of ASIC designing it is more reasonable to buy some ready-made and silicon-proven IP-blocs to reduce the time of developing and to avoid risks of getting an unworkable chip. The company practices using some ready-made and silicon-proven IP-blocks both from foreign suppliers and of own development.
The list of own-developed IP-blocks:
- DSCORE0101H-SL180G – Small footprint, low power Power on Reset (with embedded band gap), Silterra CL180G
- DSCORE0102H-SL180G – Ultra low quiescent current Linear Voltage Regulator 3.3V to 1.8V (can be embedded into inline IO ring), Silterra CL180G
- DSCORE0103H-TSMC250HVBCD – Linear Voltage Regulator 5V to 2.5V, TSMC CV025LH HV BCD
- DSCORE0401H-SL180G – Silicon RC Oscillator 20-90MHz (no need external components), Silterra CL180G
- DSCORE0202H-SL180G – USB2.0 Device PHY, Silterra CL180G
- DSCORE0203S – Code size effective controller of USB2.0 interface, RTL
- DSCORE0301S – Code size effective BCH encoder/decoder 8bits/512bytes, RTL
- DSCORE0302S – Code size effective BCH encoder/decoder 12bits/512bytes, RTL
- DSCORE0303S – Customizable BCH encoder/decoder, RTL
The list of IP-blocks is not complete.
If you have any question or you would like to get a datasheet, do not hesitate to contact us, please:
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: +7 (495) 978-2870 ext. 12